Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TINT LDN’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TINT LDN’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TINT LDN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TINT LDN’s web site are provided “as is”. TINT LDN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TINT LDN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TINT LDN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TINT LDN’s Internet site, even if TINT LDN or a TINT LDN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TINT LDN’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TINT LDN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TINT LDN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TINT LDN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TINT LDN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TINT LDN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to TINT LDN’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nottinghamshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Buy One Get One Free Terms and Conditions
Offer begins 9:00AM (GMT) November 11, 2016. Buy any qualifying, “Buy One, Get One,” product, excluding TINT Professional items. Qualifying free items will not be added to your order automatically, you must add at least two qualifying items to your cart to get the offer and enter the coupon code “bogoftint”. One
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TINT LDN ONLINE RETURNS POLICY & PROCEDURE
TINT LDN ONLINE RETURNS POLICY & PROCEDURE
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied or you otherwise wish to cancel your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a refund within 14 working days from delivery.
Within the order packaging, you will find a Returns Note with details of your order together with details of our returns process. If the items listed on the dispatch note do not match those contained in your delivery, please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Service Team at [email protected] (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Excluding Bank Holidays.).
If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete, or incorrect delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel.
If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us at our distribution centre within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation.
Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit/gift card used.
If you cancel your order but do not return such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
Please Note: We will not provide a full refund if goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you that a reduced refund amount will be available or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
If the goods you receive are damaged or faulty in any way, or not what you originally ordered we will be happy to exchange the items or offer you a refund.
Please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Service Team at [email protected] (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Excluding Bank Holidays.).
To ensure prompt resolution, please provide the order number and keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online; we are unable to process returns for purchases made within a partnered retail location.
Returns for purchases made online will not be accepted for return or exchange at a TINT LDN distributor.
This policy does not affect your rights under law as a consumer, which apply in addition.
THE RETURN PROCESS
You can now choose to return your order for free via Collect+. There are over 4500 locations nationwide offering Collect+, most of which are open early until late, 7 days a week, making returns more convenient for you.
Alternatively, the European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) for consumers, which can be accessed at: HTTP://EC.EUROPA.EU/CONSUMERS/ODR/.